Why Switch to Natural Deodorant?
Why Switch To Natural Deodorant?
Whether you're looking for a safer alternative to antiperspirant or are simply conscious about what you put on your skin, there are so many great reasons to switch to natural deodorant. One of the most frequently asked questions is, "Will it really work?
Natural Deodorant: Does it Really Work?
If you’re thinking of making the switch to natural deodorant, it’s important to do your research. There are a lot of different products on the market, and not all of them are created equal.
To find a natural deodorant that works for you, it’s important to experiment with different products until you find one that you like.
Overall, natural deodorants can be effective, but it may take some trial and error to find one that works best for you
Benefits of Switching to Natural Deodorant
When it comes to personal care products, there is a lot of debate surrounding what is best for our bodies. Many people are now switched to natural deodorant for the betterment of their health. Here are the top five benefits of using a natural deodorant:
1. Healthier ingredients – One of the main reasons to switch to a natural deodorant is for the healthier ingredients. Most conventional deodorants contain aluminium, which has been linked to various health concerns such as breast cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. Natural deodorants avoid using aluminium and instead use ingredients like baking soda, coconut oil, and shea butter which are much healthier for the body.
2. Avoiding toxins – In addition to aluminium, conventional deodorants also often contain other toxic chemicals like parabens and phthalates. These chemicals can be absorbed through the skin and have been linked to endocrine disruption, reproductive toxicity, and cancer. By switching to a natural deodorant, you can avoid exposure to these harmful toxins.
3. Gentle on the skin – Because natural deodorants don’t use aluminum or other harsh chemicals, they are much gentler on the skin. If you’ve ever experienced irritation from conventional deodorants, switching to a natural formula may help alleviate that discomfort.
4. Better for the environment – Most conventional deodorants come in plastic packaging that eventually ends up in landfills or oceans where
Applications for Natural Deodorant
There are plenty of good reasons to switch to natural deodorant. It’s healthier for you, it’s better for the environment, and it works just as well (if not better) than conventional deodorants.
If you’re still not convinced, here are a few more specific reasons why you should switch to natural deodorant:
1. It doesn’t contain aluminum.
Aluminum is the active ingredient in most antiperspirants. It works by temporarily plugging up your sweat glands so that you don’t sweat as much. But aluminium has been linked to breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, and kidney problems. So if you want to avoid exposure to this potentially harmful metal, stick with natural deodorant.
2. It doesn’t contain other questionable ingredients.
In addition to aluminum, conventional deodorants often contain parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, and other toxic chemicals. These ingredients have been linked to hormone disruption, cancer, fertility problems, and developmental disorders. On the other hand, natural deodorants only contain safe, pure ingredients that won’t harm your health in any way.
Alternatives to Conventional Deodorants
If you're interested in making the switch to natural deodorant but are unsure where to start, don't worry! Here at Earth Conscious we have plenty of great options for you to try,
1. Earth Conscious Natural Deodorant Stick: Long Lasting Protection, Plastic-free packaging and a whole bunch of scents for you to try.
2. Earth Conscious Natural Deodorant Balm: Another great option for those looking for an all-natural deodorant. We use only natural and organic ingredients which really take care of your armpits whilst keeping you odour free.
3. Earth Conscious - The Bare Bar: Essentially a naked natural deodorant that will last around 6 months! Very economical, high effective. A storage tin is also available
If you're interested in trying a natural deodorant, but don't know where to start, please get in touch. We would be delighted to help.